Jobs at WOM
INTERNSHIP: ENGLISH WRITER
Love eating? Love writing? Love writing about eating? If so, we want you.
Since 2004, WOM Guide has been keeping Hongkongers in the loop with the hottest food news and all the gossip on new restaurant and bar openings, new menus, curated selections of the finest dishes in town and more. It has a bilingual website and also publishes an annual Greatest Eats guide. WOM is seeking one intern to welcome into its team for a 12 week writing internship. There is one position open for Chinese writers, and one for English writers. You’ll get great exposure to the business of food writing, attend a selection of press events and tastings and report back on all the latest food industry news. Please note this is an unpaid internship.
- Writing food articles for the WOM website and posting on its social media pages
- Attending press events and tastings
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree (or higher) in journalism or a related field
- Excellent communication and writing skills in either English or Chinese, preferably both
- Basic photographing skills are a big bonus
- Punctual and responsible
The position requires you to be available between Monday to Friday (for at least four days a week). Flexible working hours available.
- Please email your CV and at least two pieces of recent writing to firstname.lastname@example.org